The Turkey UFO Case Podcast
Kate’s guest is Ryan Shane discussing the Turkey UFO case.
The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO sightings of 2007–2009
The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO incident involves several witnesses who live in the local village, extensively analyzed video, a report by the Scientific and Technology Research Board of Turkey (which is sponsored by the government), video showing unidentified flying objects filmed at extremely close range, and was witnessed by Dr. Roger Leir in person. The Turkey UFO sightings were much more than your typical light in the sky. The incidents were dramatic. For several days disc, metallic spheres, round, and oval shaped unknown craft visited the Sea of Marmara just off the coast of Kumburgaz, Turkey.
Roger Leir witness the UFOs from the shore with 7 to 8 other people. Listen to him describe what he saw in the following audio recordings. Witness Roger Leir Audio Interviews
2007 Video Footage
Things We Know:
- The video was taken on 25 seperate dates between 2007 and 2009
- At the time there were no oil rigs, lighthouses, or boats in the field of view.
- Almost all of the segments were taken from the shoreline near Kumburgaz and filmed facing out towards the sea. The objects were several feet above the sea surface and at a substantial distance from the camera. Not as close as it may appear.
- The camera was a MiniDV Canon DM-GRI-A based on the NTSC system with a diaphragm set at the maximum of 1.8. It’s a 3CCD 20x optic 100x with a tele-converter mounted on a 58mm adapter. Tele-objective is a Sony brand vci hgd 1758 model lens, x 1.7.
- The Scientific and Technology Research Board of Turkey “TUBIAK” and the Astronomy department of Turkey analyzed the original MiniDV cassette.. They released their 2 page report and documents and also appeared on Turkish news. You can read about it here:
- Other photo analysts from Japan, Russia, and Chile have gone over the cassettes frame by frame. After several attempts so far nobody has been able to succesfully debunk the footage.
- I have had discussions with Dr. Bruce Maccabee and after reviewing the tapes he does not get the feeling that the video tapes are a hoax. Bruce has said this publicly as well. However Bruce has no idea what it actually is and has not ruled out other possibilities.
After continued video analysis and research it shows that the Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO case so far has passed the smoke test.
It gets better,In Addition:
In some cases people reported seeing “the occupants” or “figures” standing in the craft and some of the video analysis was able to show what might be “humanoids” of some type inside the craft.If you are interested in seeing these images you can view them at this website http://archivosovni2.blogspot.com/Ryan Shanehttp://turkeyufocase.blogspot.com/Full Photo Set of Single Frame Slides2009 Video Footage2008 Video Footage Part 12008 Video Footage Part 2
But the video is that makes this case amazing and should be studied by top UFO researchers.
Murat was using a 300 mm lens and an electronic doubler which allowed him to zoom in extremely close, which got extremely close views of the objects. so close that sometimes portholes or windows can be seen.
For starters you can check out: